May 21, 2011

And thus human kind fails again. (Threatening ourselves)

You may know , or maybe not , that the rapture was appointed to today , "May 21 , 2011" , but sir , I can tell you that this is the nicest rapture day I ever survived. The sky is clear , the sun is shining , the birds are singing , and I am drinking my coffee and shaking my head of how we failed again. http://www.wecanknow.com/ openly , and publicly predicted the rapture in 21 May 2011 , but as expected , nothing happened. They also claim that the wold will cease to exist as we know it until 21 December 2011 , but be serious people , this thing is going on by centuries , remember , first we was told this in 2000 , then in 2010 , then now in 21 December , and the next one will be in 2012. There is just a couple of words I want to tell you. Live your life , let it go , no one knows when exactly the world ends , and when it will , you will surely notice it. It won't help if we know it way before , it will make the situation worse.

Rapture day in 1992

Modern "Rapture" art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. :)