Jun 14, 2011

Introducing the google LIKE button. +1

Introducing the new +1 button , like on Facebook. Whenever you like someone's post , or a website , just press the little +1 button next to it , the more votes it gets , the higher it gets in Google search rankings. Of course here will be a huge battle now , and cheaters who will use proxies to click their won button , but it is a good thing as in innovation. Like Google did it for the whole web , while Facebook did just for their profiles and users. My blog used to have one too but I guess it went away when I changed the template. I shall bring it back , and hope you will press +1 on each post that you like. Thank you :)

The other cool stuff , I never seen until now , now don't blame me , maybe it was there even before , but you can upload your favicon. The "upload favicon" button is located above your "design -> Page Elements" in blogger. However mine doesn't seem to work at all , so I have to use external favicon :(.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. :)